We often get asked how to professionally clean carpets, here’s a breakdown of the process and a few other knowledge bombs when it comes to carpet cleaning Swansea.
CARPET CLEANING PROCESS
1. Spot stain removal. We carry a wide range of stain removal detergents to target coffee, wine, vomit, blood, pet urine and many more.
2. Pre-treatment of all carpeted areas using targeted detergents depending on material and condition of the carpet.
3. Hot water extraction using industry leading equipment to apply hot water onto the carpeted areas shampooing and cleaning the fibres whilst simultaneously extracting any dirt and germs.
4. Sanitiser and odour neutraliser – We understand the importance of having clean carpets that smell fresh. With all of our treatments we apply a scented deodouriser and sanitiser as part of the package.
5. Stain protection – It is important to give your carpets a long life. We offer stain protection as an optional extra, this helps provide longevity to your carpets and helps protect them if any future stains occur
For more information on professional carpet cleaning Swansea reach out to us directly on 01792 439179 and we will be happy to help.
HOT WATER EXTRACTION
Through our extensive knowledge and experience of carpet cleaning, we’ve determined that the hot water extraction method is by far the most effective. The process begins with a pre-treatment using a range of specialist detergents. We then pump hot water deep into the pile and extract it at the same time. We do this with a powerful twin motored vacuum, which is great at extracting stains and dirt from within the carpet fibres.
When you choose our expert carpet cleaning services, you’re guaranteed the following benefits:
The most powerful hot water extraction machines on the market today.
The removal of almost all bacteria and allergens.
A 100% eco-friendly cleaning method that’s kind to the environment.
Air quality improvements in homes and commercial premises.
Professional carpet cleaning is more affordable than you think. Many customers overlook the maintenance side of looking after their carpets and usually head straight for the ‘Replace’ option.
For a fraction of the cost, with a simple maintenance plan scheduled for twice a year the longevity of your carpets will last the distance improving the air quality of your home and the appearance.