Common touchpoints are areas or items that get used, handled, or as it states ‘touched’ numerous times a day. These touchpoints can harbor more bacteria than other areas around your workspace and as such must be thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected.
All common touchpoints in your workplace must be cleaned regularly. If you have daily contracted cleaners these touchpoints must be cleaned as standard. As well as your daily clean we would advise you to ensure these items are cleaned every 2-3 hours.
- Door handles.
- Sink handles.
- Paper towel dispensers.
- Wheelchair access buttons.
- Microwave and refrigerator handles.
- Elevator buttons.
- Vending machines
- Kettles/coffee machine
- Push plates
The benefits of Touch Point Cleaning
Employing a specialist cleaning company such as One Stop Solutions Commercial cleaning to carry out a comprehensive Touch Point Cleaning service will give your business the following benefits:
- It is a visual sign that suitable standards of cleanliness and disinfection are being maintained.
- It uses specific substances and materials that are designed to kill the virus, rather than simply giving touch points a ‘good clean’.
- It enables a schedule to be established which specifically targets common surfaces and areas where the virus is likely to be picked up and spread, and where exposure is maximised.
- It maintains a professional visual appearance for the workplace.
- It enables employees to carry on as normal in their everyday operations, ensuring that workplace efficiency is unaffected.
- It prepares areas and rooms for subsequent Anti-Viral misting
Why One Stop Solutions Commercial Cleaning?
Our cleaning services are adaptable depending on the needs and size of your business. These range from local stand-alone buildings to multi-site accounts. Supported by your own dedicated contract manager, and of course our fully DBS trained staff. Known for our high quality commercial cleaning services in Swansea and throughout South Wales we come trusted and recommended by our current clients.
If you would like professional advice with no obligation, contact us today. We offer Commercial cleaning services, cleaning audits and temporary commercial cleaning staff. We take pride in delivering tailored cleaning solutions to fit your unique needs as a business.